Last Thursday I have this conversation with Raymond (yeah, we talked a lot. He’s kinda the second most talked topic on this blog, eh?) about wishlist. He asked me what I wished for. My answer was…. kinda too much for his expectation.
At first, I thought what he asked about is my wishlist for the future. Like my goal, my vision, etc, and so I answered with “I wished I could have my own coffee shop!”. Well he already knows about them, so why asked them? Well it turns out he was asking me about what I wished for in short-future. Something fun, or etc.
And we began to share our wishlist. I started with… I want to watch blockbuster movies in cinema (after all this ‘imported-movie on cinema’ drama in Indonesia, which is sucks), and Raymond agree. And we shared a lot more wishes.
Today I found a link on Raymond’s FB. It turns out he has written his wishes on a website called 43Things. I checked the website out, Registered, and then shared my wishlist. I don’t is it because I loved lists or what, but writing down my wishes on a wishlist is fun! You should try it, guys.. 😀
Here’s a link to my wishes. Click.
In the end, I’m sharing my wishlist here also, though. HA.
- I want to host a party and have fun!
- I want to show-off my artwork at public places
- I want to touch the snow. Real snow.
- I want people to say “Yohanes Steven is my inspiration!”
- I want to have a Wikipedia page of my name because of my awesome achievement
- I want to kiss someone in the rain
- I want to speak at a seminar
- I want to own a house
- I want to open a coffee shop
- I want to start a design company