I have dreams. And with s in the end of that word, you know that there are a lot of them.
Business wise, there are a lot of business I want to start. Here are some to say the least:
- Write a book and sell it.
- Create a media company. Printed magazines?
- Creative agency.
- Directory website.
- Photography company.
- Artlogue // a private concept company by me.
- Onbook // a booking company for events, experience, travels, salons, barbershop, etc.
- Claus // a retail software company.
- Pitch // Web creator, like wix, etc.
- And a lot more.
If I aim to achieve all of them, I will achieve nothing. I need to focus, and that’s how I will succeed. It’s better to build one that succeed rather than built 3 but none of them succeed. #notetoself.
So, I decided I want to focus on HappyList first.
The concept is simple. I write a list of things that makes me happy, and I sell stuffs that makes people happy.
Stop right there. Do not attempt to make further changes before it succeed. It’s essential.